What is NACE? About Our Association
Messages to the Membership
View the latest messages and updates sent to the NACE membership.
Established in 1956, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) is a professional association that connects over 13,700 college career services professionals, university relations and recruiting professionals, and the business solution providers that serve this community.
NACE is the leading source of information on the employment of the college educated, and forecasts hiring and trends in the job market; tracks starting salaries, recruiting and hiring practices, and student attitudes and outcomes; and identifies best practices and benchmarks.
NACE provides its members with high-quality resources and research; networking and professional development opportunities; and standards, ethics, advocacy, and guidance on key issues.
National Association of Colleges and Employers
1 E. Broad Street, Suite 130 - 1005, Bethlehem, PA 18018 | 610.868.1421 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is virtual, so email is our preferred method of communication.
Mission, Goals, and Values of NACE
The National Association of Colleges and Employers empowers the community of talent acquisition and higher education professionals focused on the development and employment of college-educated talent by advancing equitable, evidence-based practices; creating leading content, research, and professional development opportunities; and enabling robust professional networks, while serving as the voice for the profession.
As the Association for those focused on the development and employment of the college-educated NACE will:
- Increase and retain a broadly diverse membership and create opportunities to engage and build professional networks.
- Advance the body of knowledge, set standards, and cultivate professional acumen.
- Serve as the leading source of research, data, and content.
- Advocate as the leading voice for the profession and serve as the authority on related public policy.
- Lead our profession in diversity, equity, and inclusion by identifying and proposing ongoing deliberate, achievable strategies, and guidance that combats racism.
- Ensure an operation that is financially sustainable with the infrastructure, technology, and staffing capabilities to drive innovation and fulfill its mission.
Read the full strategic plan
The association values collaboration, integrity, knowledge, and leadership. Inclusion is also a core value, and NACE recently issued a statement regarding diversity and inclusion.
For more information about NACE, please contact the association at email@example.com.